CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 23, 2008

My collection of old DOVER catalogs - now sent to my niece for her children.


Back when my own children were young, I relied upon the variety of Dover publications for children - stickers; little books - so many wonderful things (and at such a low cost).
Then I used more of my 'collected' catalogs to order for
my grand-kids. Now my grandchildren are all grown up (all but 2), so I'm
passing these on to my niece for her children.
You can go on line now - they have a website; I highly recommend these - they are still at a reasonable cost. Get those kids away from the computer and television; they can take their Dover books outside - play at the picnic table; in the park on a soft blanket - we need to spend time with the children; we need to share in their education and teach them to 'create'....