CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 11, 2008

YES, THAT'S HOW HARD THE WIND WAS BLOWING TODAY! IT MADE ME THINK OF SOMETHING...

It was definitely a day I'd have told all of my children: "No, we can't go to the park - that wind is way too strong; something could hit you in the eye, and hurt you!"

I'd have said (and often did): "We're not going out on the boat no
matter what - the wind is too strong; we could capsize!"

If we want to keep 'happy talk, happy', we have to
sometimes say 'NO' - for the safety of those we love.
not a trick photo' - it illustrates just how that wind whipped around me as I insisted upon getting my pictures (I was alone at least).

Before I left, a whirl-wind came up; brought small pieces of pebble and a few pieces of glass right into my eyes and face.

See, I almost didn't talk happy for at least 15 mintues....or see easily either.

PRACTICE SAFETY - THINK ABOUT THE
ELEMENTS - THINK ABOUT YOUR CHILDREN - THEY DEPEND ON YOUR
WISDOM.